Saffron Facial Serum
- 5ml Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 5ml Sweet Almond Oil
- 10 drops Rosehip Oil
- 5 drops Frankincense essential oil
- Pinch (approx 5 strands) of Argyle Australian Saffron
1. Gently heat the factionated coconut oil and the almond oil until it is warm, but not boiling. I do this in a clean glass bowl in the microwave for approx 20 seconds.
2. Add the Rosehip oil and Frankincense
3. Slightly crush the saffron in your fingertips as you add to the warm oil mix
4. Gently agitate to combine and pour into a glass bottle or jar
5. Preferably leave for 14 days to fully infuse. The serum gets better and better with time
6. Massage a small amount on your face each night before bed
Note: The Frankincense is optional so if you don't have it it's fine, it is just great for skin cellular health!