Saffron Facial Serum
Updated: Sep 29
- 5ml Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 5ml Sweet Almond Oil
- 10 drops Rosehip Oil
- 5 drops Frankincense essential oil
- Pinch (approx 5-7 strands) of Argyle Australian Saffron
1. Gently heat the factionated coconut oil and the almond oil until it is warm, but not boiling. I do this in a clean glass bowl in the microwave for approx 20 seconds.
2. Add the Rosehip oil and Frankincense
3. Crush the saffron with a mortar and pestle, or with the back of a spoon in a small, clean dish.
4. Carefully add to the warmed oil mix
5. Gently agitate to combine and pour into a glass bottle or jar
6. Preferably leave for 14 days to fully infuse. The serum gets better and better with time
6. Massage a small amount on your face each night before bed
Note: The Frankincense is optional so if you don't have it it's fine, it is just great for skin cellular health!